Our client based in Alton, Hampshire are looking for a highly motivated, practical and team orientated individual to join their growing team as a workshop operative. This company are part of the engineering industry and you would be joining a fast-paced and busy environment.
As a workshop operative your role will vary from day to day. You will be ensuring that the companies equipment is maintained and serviced, ensuring that repairs are carried out in and efficient and effective manner.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Carrying out repairs, servicing and set up of equipment which is mainly non-mechanical plant and machinery.
- Some welding work is often required;
- May be required to spray paint equipment;
- Some basic computer work required to complete certs;
- Driving a counterbalance forklift and operate an overhead crane.
- Be a team player but also able to work individually;
- Flexible approach to working hours, early starts required;
- Excellent planning and organisation;
- Positive and hard-working attitude
Working Hours:07:30am – 17:00pm Monday-Friday
Salary: £20,000-£28,000 per annum dependent on experience
: Full-Time, Permanent
: 07:30am-17:00pm Monday-Friday
: £20,000-£28,000 per annum
: Alton, Hampshire