Our client in Alton is looking for a Production Assistant. This role holds manufacturing responsibilities to ensure all operations are working to the required Health & Safety, Quality and performance requirements.
The successful candidate must have the ability to operate various pieces of machinery using hand cutting, guillotine, sewing and filter assembly with moving parts after suitable training in a safe and compliant manner.
- To manufacture filters, operate various pieces of machinery in a safe timely manner.
- The role requires you to be able to lift up to 50 pounds, climb stairs, kneel, stoop, sit, walk extensively throughout the course of a 10 – 12 hour shift.
- Willingness to learn all equipment and move from one job to another as business needs warrant.
- Demonstrated teamwork – must be able to work successfully and effectively with others
- Maintain Production Targets.
- Operating Safely
- Written and Verbal Skills
- Computer skills (Email, ability to learn company‐specific programs)
- Safe and competent machine operation
- Good record keeping and measurement skills
Working Hours: Monday-Thursday 7:30am-4:30pm Friday 7:30am-11:00am
Salary: £18,500 Per Annum