A Great Opportunity has become available to join a successful distributor in the Alton area as a warehouse/production operative.
Role & Responsibilities
• Take responsibility every day for duties nominated to you by your line manager within the production department. This could involve heat-seal, embroidery, packing, pre-production duties or stock replenishment.
• Be a team player, helping, encouraging and supporting others where you can.
• Contribute to a positive and happy atmosphere, especially in team meetings.
• Pay attention to detail to help minimise production errors or mistakes that will impact the customer.
• Going the extra mile wherever there is opportunity.
• Maintain a clean and tidy workspace.
• Reporting on KPI’s as requested by your line manager.
• Understand health and safety training and procedures and abide by them.
• Anything else within reason requested by the management team.
Hours: 8am-5.30pm Monday – Friday
Salary: £18,000 – £19,500 per annum
IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE
MUST HAVE TRANSPORT DUE TO REMOTE LOCATION
*This role will involve heavy lifting*
: Alton Outskirts
: Full-Time, Permanent
: £18,000-£19,500 per annum
: 08:00am-17:30pm Monday - Friday