We have an exciting opportunity for you to join a engineering company based in Alton, Hampshire as a warehouse operative/forklift driver.
As a warehouse operative you would be working within the warehouse team to ensure that picking, packing and dispatching of equipment is done in an efficient and effective manner.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Order picking of both orders being dispatched the same day and orders being picked for a later date;
- Packaging goods for dispatch;
- Equipment Assembly ;
- Stock Control;
- Order completion;
- Unloading deliveries, mainly by forklift – Reach Trucks;
- Out in the yard you would be using JCB Teletrucks and counterbalance forklifts;
- Shrink wrapping, banding and labeling correctly;
- Shuttle truck driving between units, loading and unloading materials;
- Some basic fitting work required;
- Working within a team and promoting good team attitude.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Good, clear communication skills;
- Can-do, problem solving attitude
- Must be ok for heavy lifting;
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high pressured environment;
- Be positive and perform at your highest level;
6am – 4pm
7am – 5pm
8am – 6pm
Flexibility with hours will be required however all overtime is paid;
Salary: £22,000-£25,000 per annum
: Full-Time, Permanent
: £22,000-£25,000 per annum
: Flexible, as above.
: Alton, Hampshire