Have you recently studied engineering at college or university? Looking for your next step? Look no further!
Our client based in Medstead, Hampshire are looking for an individual with high energy and a proactive approach to work to join their team as a Technical Support Specialist. They are looking for an individual with amazing interpersonal skills with a desire to progress towards a customer facing technical role after training and development.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide telephone technical support to customers and oversea distributors with software operational issues (Including thermal printer set up and fault diagnosis, and equipment queries)
- Carry out some straightforward solidworks CAD drawing work which may have a small element of design involved
- Carry out sample marking on components provided by customers using the marking technologies to show them what results they can expect if they purchase the companies equipment
- Attend some site visits with the MD for both sales visits and installation training to learn about different factory environments in which the company products fits
- Once full training has been provided you will then be able to develop further into service and repair training so you will be able to diagnose product faults, both software/electronics and mechanical.
- After time attending customer site visits alone, to carry out new product installations and training in workshop environments
You will be required to have excellent organisational skills, be a good multi-tasker, possess strong IT skills and have a professional and confident telephone manner. You will be using a CRM system to maintain customer information and attention to detail with accurate record keeping is essential.
*FULL TRAINING FOR THIS ROLE WILL BE PROVIDED*
Key Skills & Attributes
- A keen interest in electro mechanical machinery
- Enjoys problem solving
- Confident telephone manner and good rapport builder
- Dynamic, high energy personality
- Well organised, methodical approach
Salary: £20,000-£24,000 per annum (DOE)
Working Hours: Monday-Friday