Are you looking for an opportunity to excel, positive with an out-going attitude, this may be the role for you!
Due to growth a great opportunity in Internal Sales has become available with our well established and leading specialist client based in Farnham. The company is proactive and at the forefront of their Industry in manufacturing supplies. There will be an opportunity for development for the right candidate.
Working in a small pro-active team, with great opportunity to work for a well established company providing exceptional protection and interior enhancement products. This role will entail engaging Customers by telephone for new business opportunities and develop them to initial appointments for Sales Managers together with Pipeline management and follow ups. This role is progressive and very much about relationships and generating, building and managing sales pipeline, following up on quotes and supporting and liaising with the Sales Team and contributing to the success of Sales Targets.
- Dynamic and organised to manage more than one project simultaneously
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- An Independent thinker with strong Sales decision making ability
- An ability to actively manage Sales pipeline and keep all opportunities live, follow up quotes, update CRM IT system and regular follow ups.
Experience and Skills;
- Previous B2B Sales experience
- Proven work experience in telemarketing
- Planning and organising
- Ability to gather and analysis information across multiple projects
Person & Attitude;
- Adaptable in a fast paced lively Sales environment
- Strong team player
- Positive attitude and mindset
- Contributing – Target conscious
- Target number of quality appointments booked for the external sales people
- Number of leads resulting in a converted customer
-Job Type: Internal Sales/Lead Generation