A great opportunity for a recent Graduate or a candidate with a small amount of PR or Marketing experience.
The main purpose of the role is to take on responsibility for the company’s mass market PR functions. Working closely with the company’s PR company to run successful campaigns as well as working directly with journalists and publications to achieve effective coverage of our products.
· Establish and maintain key relationships with important journalists and PR contacts.
· Gain impactful and wide-reaching coverage of products in relevant websites, magazines, blogs and through influencers.
· Create press releases and stories for distribution in consumer-facing media channels.
· Co-ordinate relationship with our PR agency to maximise impact of larger campaigns and learn from their expertise how you can complement the activity they are already undertaking.
· Periodically attend shows and events to establish new relationships and look for new opportunities
· Work closely with the Marketing Manager and other members of the Marketing Team, Purchasing and Sales teams to understand how to time activity with stock availability, key sales periods and within a wider Marketing Plan.
Working hours 9am – 5:30pm Monday to Friday.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00 to £19,000.00 /year