Are you looking for an opportunity to join a brilliant company, as a Landscape Foreman? Do you have experience leading a team to ensure good quality on landscaping installations? Would you enjoy delivering a high quality and professional service to customers?
We are looking for a Landscape Foreman to join a well-established team based in various locations around Hampshire, who has a vast knowledge of soft and hard landscape operations. As a Landscape Foreman you would be providing high quality customer service to customers, taking the lead and liaising with site managers. Working closely with the contracts manager you would be ensuring that all jobs run efficiently, on time and completed under/to budget.
- Good working knowledge of soft and hard landscape operations
- CSCS Card preferred
- Enthusiasm and drive to develop a career within Landscaping
- SSSTS is preferred, but not essential
- Full UK Driving license required
Great basic salary plus benefits on top!
– £2,100 per year retention bonus
– Bonus Schemes
– Optional overtime
– 25 days annual leave + Bank holidays
– Sick pay
– Other flexible benefits
40 Hours per week
No weekend work
: £25,000-£30,000 per annum DOE + Retention bonus
: Full-Time, Permanent
: Monday-Friday 06:30am-15:30pm
: Alton, Hampshire