Our client based in Bordon is recruiting for a professional and pro-active individual to join their team in January. They are looking for an Inventory Administrator to report to and assist the Inventory Co-ordinator and Manager with goods in, stock control and stock planning within the business to ensure the business is maximizing all of it’s processes & resources.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the accurate receipt of goods into and transferred efficiently within the business.
- Taking ownership and responsibility for updating stock control systems, ensuring stocks are accurate.
- Reviewing and resolution of inventory issues
- To liaise with the Purchasing/Sales team as appropriate
- To assist in the production of regular productivity reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- High level of numeracy
- Confident Communicator
- Proficient in all MS office applications with a specific focus on Excel
- Excellent analytical and interpretation skills for stock/purchasing data
- Attention to detail
- Positive and enthusiastic approach
- Passion to learn and grow with the company is essential
If you’re interested in this great opportunity to learn and develop in a growing company with fantastic people and products please apply NOW!
Working Hours : Monday-Friday 09:00am- 17:30pm
Salary : £18,000-£21,000 Per Annum