Our well-established client based in Alton, Hampshire within the engineering industry are looking for a strong-willed, dynamic and professional individual to join their ever-growing team as an Internal Sales Support Executive.
Within this role your day to day tasks can be varied and you must be adaptable to change within the company. You would be primarily supporting the accounts based in the Northern Region. Making sure regular contact with existing customers is made to provide that razor sharp and extraordinary service can be provided to any sales enquiries.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Preparing quotes for existing customers and following them up if and when required;
- Identifying new business opportunity’s from existing customers;
- Preparing quotes for the regional sales manager when on the road;
- Quote follow up – making sure the sales team are following up on quotes within the allotted time frame;
- Daily reporting to the area sales manager;
- Work with the area sales manager on any account issues that may arise for a fast response/solution;
- Taking incoming calls/ quoting and supporting the team to give extraordinary customer service.
- Used to a fast-paced and busy environment;
- Able to handle pressure well;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Positive, out-going and professional outlook;
- Able to use bespoke company software and MS Office applications at ease;
- Activity target for calls;
- Order Accuracy;
- 30 minute response time to any enquiries.
If you have the drive and initiative for this role and want to work for a company where it’s all about team work and you aren’t just considered a number then this may be the right role for you!
Working Hours:Monday-Friday 07:30am-17:00pm
Salary:£30,000-£40,000 per annum (Dependent on experience)
: Alton, Hampshire
: £30,000-£40,000 per annum
: Full-Time, Permanent
: 07:30am-17:00pm Monday-Friday