Working for an international company and reporting directly to the Divisional HR Manager this is a key role within the HR team, working as an HR business partner, understanding the needs of the business and supporting the implementation of HR strategy in line with divisional objectives.
- Managing the entire recruitment and selection process
- Manage all agency recruitment ensuring correct records in line with AWR
- Produce detailed job profiles and create detailed job advertisements
- Working with hiring managers to ensure fair and suitable assessment and selection methods
- Manage offers of employment and the induction process
- Training, development, performance management
- Managing absence, carry out investigations and disciplinaries
- Manage retirement, maternity leave, exit interviews, restructure and redundancies
- Work closely with H&S Manager, assist with H&S training and claims
- Oversee payroll processing
- Ensure all records and systems are up to date and in line with legislation and GDPR
You will ideally be degree qualified (preferably in HR) with CIPD certification (or working toward) with experience of working in a full Generalist HR role and with a working knowledge of UK employment law. The ability to handle sensitive, confidential issues with tact and diplomacy is essential along with self motivation and the drive to success.
: £28,000-£35,000 per annum
: Full-Time, Permanent
: Alton, Hampshire