We require a driver for a Class 2 vehicle, delivering mainly to construction sites in London and surrounding areas, with new & hire equipment for use on cranes and forklifts. There is opportunity for training to progress up to Class 1.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well established local organisation who’s ongoing success is a direct result from the talent and commitment of their staff, who in return invest in their future, providing the very best training, robust processes, in a quality working environment. All the team are encouraged to do their very best and fulfil their potential. Teams collaborate around the business and our client ensure that there is a strong ethos of reward, recognition and encouragement.
Requirements are as follows:
– Good knowledge of London & Southern counties
– Previous driving experience required
– Monday – Friday working a 10 hour / day with a 6am start, flexibility is required on
finishing time (very occasional Saturday work).
– Good level of administration/communication skills
–Available for Nights Away (hotel accommodation)
– Driver CPC and digi tacho
– Valid Class 2 driving licence
– HIAB beneficial but not essential
– Construction Industry knowledge an advantage
Hours – 10 hour working day between the hours of 6am and 7pm. Available for Nights Away.