A role working for a company who can offer training and a team working environment. Our client who are well established in the groundworks marketplace, Supplies and related products are recruiting for a competent and hard-working Forklift Driver/Driver/yard Operative based in Alton.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading providers of specialist supplies. You will be working to ensure efficient operation within the depot, warehouse and yard in meeting “customer” requirements in supplying a correct and on time delivery service. Help maintain and improve the safe operation and performance of the depot.
Role include the following:
- Loading Trucks by forklift for deliveries, including company trucks and external transport companies.
- Unloading deliveries, mainly by forklift, to handle awkwardly shaped and heavy products out in the yard. Operate plant and equipment to safe operating standards.
- Drive the delivery van as and when required
- Ensure Goods In & Goods Out process and documentation controls are followed
- Stock rotation and ensure stock is stored safety according to the Stock plan
- Maintain a clean & tidy warehouse / yard.
- Any other Depot duties as required
-Forklift experience of minimum of 5 months. Forklift training can be provided.
-Based in Alton but potential to travel to other depots and designated training locations
Current Forklift / telescopic licence (ideal)
Current valid licence to drive in the UK
Compliance with H& Safety/PPE and Environmental
Teamwork is essential
Immediate start available
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent. Forklift/Driver.