Our client based in the engineering industry are looking to take on a Customer Service Representative to join their growing team based in Alton, Hampshire. As an Customer Service Representative your day to day duties involve handling all customer service tasks and co-ordinate all aspects of admin following the point of sale.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Efficiently handle all customer enquiries that don’t require sales team input;
- Relay all relevant customer feedback/requests to the customer account manager;
- Ensure all customer contacts are logged onto the CRM system;
- Online chat monitoring and responding;
- Confirming lead teams and following up with any changes;
- On-hire reports;
- Consistently providing customer satisfaction, making sure delivery are in full and on time and paperwork is with the operations team before deadlines;
- Efficiently process Test Certs, User guides, proof of deliveries, sales/hire equipment ownership checks, order processing and much much more!
- Good planning and organisational skills;
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure;
- Accuracy and attention to details;
- Good, clear communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Have can do, problem solving attitude;
- Able to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment;
- Be positive and perform at your highest level at all times.
Working Hours: 07:30am-17:00pm (Monday-Friday, no weekend work involved)
Salary: £20,000-£26,000 per annum
IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE
For more information please APPLY or call Portfolio Recruitment on 01420 541099.