Are you looking for an opportunity to join a brilliant company as a Contracts Manager within the Landscaping industry? Do you have experience of work schedules and delivering safe and compliant services?
We are looking for a Contracts Manager to join a well-established team based in South Warnborough, Hampshire, who has an extensive history working with scheduling work , managing service operatives,coordinating the supply of equipment and materials alongside managing client relationships.
- PA1, PA2 and PA6 qualifications or similar (Preferable) ;
- Health and Safety Training to a high level;
- Experience as a manager, preferably within the industry;
- Positive and Proactive approach; this is a fast growing business with excellent opportunities for career progression and development;
- Full UK Driving License essential
Salary £40,000- £50,000 per annum (depending upon experience) + a great benefit package
-£2,100 per year retention bonus
-25 days annual leave + Bank holidays
-Other flexible benefits
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent