Client Services position available – Permanent role based in Bordon.
An opportunity has arisen for a fantastic, progressive and creative Company who value their team and strive to supply an engaging working environment.
We are recruiting for a positive, energetic and professional individual to join Customer Service as a Client Relations Advisor. The role will entail managing and exceeding the Customers and suppliers beyond their expectations. Position based in their Bordon office.
Main Roles and Responsibilities:
- To create and retain customer loyalty and preference by establishing rapport with the customer and facilitating the delivery of goods or services to the customer.
- Working in a fast paced global work environment to ensure the timely and successful delivery of products and services according to the customers needs.
- Build and maintain strong and positive relationships with long-lasting customers.
- Identify opportunities to improve customer relationships and grow business and collaborate with sales, purchasing and other internal teams to ensure growth for the business.
- Professional, amicable and reliable team player, the right applicant with have a desire to succeed and provide out-standing service to all customers.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Must be able to proactively manage time to meet deadlines and commitments
- Advanced keyboarding and data entry skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office programmes (Excel, Word, Publisher)
- Previous experience required.
For more information please apply or call Portfolio, Alton, Hampshire.