Our client based on the outskirts of Winchester are now recruiting for an Accounts Administrator to join their friendly team. This is a varied day to day role where no two days are the same.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Customer Service- Answering incoming calls and helping with customer queries;
- Credit Control;
- Sales Support;
- Inputting invoices onto Sage;
- Able to get involved in other areas of the business as and when required;
- Sage 50 Advantageous.
- Professional and out-going;
- Able to use own initiative;
- Able to work well individually as well as a part of a team;
- Confident and Professional telephone manner;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Able to use MS Office applications with a particular focus on Excel.
Working Hours :Flexible- (Ideally 5 days per week but could be 4 for the right candidate)start- 09:00am/10:00am finish-14:00pm-15:00pm
Salary:£20,000-£22,000 per annum DOE + OTE
*Candidates must have a current driving licence and access to transport due to remote location*
*IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE*
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
: Part-Time, Permanent
: Winchester Outskirts
: £20,000-£22,000 per annum DOE + OTE
: Flexible- (Ideally 5 days per week but could be 4 for the right candidate)start- 09:00am/10:00am finish-14:00pm-15:00pm