Our client, local to Alton, are currently seeking an ambitious new Account Manager to join our expanding team, providing finance solutions to SME’s. You will ideally have a background in asset finance or experience of account management, preferably in the technology sector, and have existing relationships with manufacturers, suppliers or direct contacts.
You will generate new supplier contacts building long term relationships and repeat business opportunities. You must be comfortable speaking to decision makers at all levels within a company, and across a wide range of sectors. This is a great opportunity to join an established and expanding company in the financial services sector, managing your own accounts.
Excellent telephone manner, a strong work ethic and a hunger to succeed in a target driven environment are crucial. You will need to be confident in developing new leads and long term relationships, both over the phone and face to face, and be comfortable within a sales environment.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing team in a position that offers full training and long term career growth within a growing sector. Experience in asset finance, financial services account management or sales is advantageous but full comprehensive training will be given.
- Calling potential new reseller’s to generate new partnership opportunities
- Preparing finance quotations
- Dealing with end user customers to discuss finance options
- Quoting new asset finance business and proposing to funders
- Operate within FCA regulations
Skills and Attributes:
- Confident telephone manner and an outgoing personality
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- Good numeracy skills
- Confident working to targets and making outbound calls
- Account management
- B2B sales experience
- Telesales experience
- Knowledge of asset finance or financial services