Our client located in the outskirts of Alton, Hampshire are looking for a enthusiastic and willing candidate to join their growing team as a 7.5 tonne driver immediately.
The main purpose of this role will be to drive a 7.5 tonne van delivering equipment to construction sites. You will be in charge of ensuring safe transportation of goods to and from various destinations efficiently whilst adhering to all legal requirements of road safety.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Delivering equipment to and from construction sites (Mostly to the Hampshire, Surrey area however at times deliveries may take you further towards London);
- Ensure that tachograph rules are adhered to at all times;
- Reporting any vehicle defects to management;
- Securing loads and driving various equipment.
- Must have a current clean UK driving licence;
- CPC Required;
- Digital Tachograph card;
- Should have a good geographical knowledge of Hampshire, Surrey areas.
- To be suited to this role you will have experience of driving a van for work and have a willing and enthusiastic character.
*Immediate start available*
Working Hours:Standard working hours of 06:30am-17:00pm Monday-Friday (Overtime may be required from time to time).
Salary: £24,000-£26,000 per annum
: Full-Time, Permanent
: Alton Outskirts
: Up to £26,000 per annum
: 06:30am-17:00pm Monday-Friday (Overtime may be required from time to time)